Some times it happens we put something on a safe place but then we forget what that safe place was. Same thing happens while remembering some sequence of characters like passwords. We choose a safe and strong password but then we forget what the safe sequence was. Unable to access PC due to password protection can be tension when you are on the edge of your target deadline. All the valuable documents and files looked down and inaccessible just because we can’t remember a password. But don’t worry all hope is not lost yet. Everything in digital world is recoverable. You just need a the right kind of windows password recovery tool and a little patience to reset forgotten windows password.
Lost Windows Administrator Password? Don’t worry, you are in right place to reset forgotten Windows password. You can quickly regain control over your system by performing Windows password recovery using Spower Windows Password Reset.
Spower Windows Password Reset is a powerful all-in-one integrated tool to reset forgotten windows password. Using this software, you can effectively reset local windows administrator password, Standard user password, and domain password for Windows 10 and all its previous versions. You can also retrieve password of Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000. All you need is to create a bootable CD/DVD/USB flash drive and insert into the target device then boot with it.
- 100% recovery rate.
- Reset Administrator and User password.
- Reset Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000 Domain Administrator Password and other Domain Account Passwords.
- Create a new Windows account with the software.
- Delete any Windows Account.
- Resets passwords using bootable CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Fast and Efficient.
- 100% Secure.
- Supports all versions Windows Operating Systems.
How to Reset Windows Password?
Windows Password Recovery
- Reset local administrator password of Windows.
- Reset Standard password of Windows.
- Reset Domain password of Windows.
- Create a new Windows account without logging in in the System.
- Delete any Windows account with the software.
Reset Password with Bootable CD/DVD/ or USB Flash Drive
- Reset Windows password by burning the software to bootable CD or DVD in just some simple clicks of mouse.
- You can reset Windows password by burning the software to bootable USB flash drive if you don’t have CD/DVD drive in your system.
Reset Password For All Versions of Windows Operating System
- Reset password of Windows 10 and all various version i.e. Windows 8, 7, Vistas, XP, 2000, NT, etc.
- Reset password of Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000.
- Reset password of SCSI, IDE, SATA hard disk and RAID.
Easy to Use (User Guide)
Step 1: Download and Install
Download Spower Password Reset and install on any accessible computer.
Step 2: Burn a Windows Password Reset CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
Burn to software to a CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Step 3: Reset Password
Insert the created bootable media to the locked or targeted system and boot through the device using boot options from boot menu of the system to create a new Windows account.
Edition Comparison of Spower Windows Password Reset Tool